Qredits' vision is to build a strong and independent entrepreneurship culture in the Netherlands by providing financing, mentoring and tools for micro-entrepreneurs that have a viable business plan, yet are unable to obtain credit facilities from conventional lending institutions.
Our mission is to:
- Stimulate new business start-up
- Help (starting) entrepreneurs make an informed choice for entrepreneurship
- Increase opportunities & survival rate of (new) businesses
- Provide opportunities for entrepreneurs to become financially/economically independent
- Bridge the gap for (starting) entrepreneurs to grow into the mainstream financial sector.
Qredits wants to realise this mission by providing:
- Microcredit loans up to €50,000
- SME loans from €50,000 - €250,000
- Flexible credit (revolving loan facility) up to €25,000
- Subordinate loans from €100,000 - €250,00
- Mentoring before or after start-up, with or without a loan
- E-learning courses and other business development tools
Current partners are: ABN Amro, BNG, ING, Rabobank, a syndicate of insurance companies, the Ministry of Economic Affairs and the European Investment Bank. Qredits is a non-profit organisation with ANBI classification (national recognition for contributing to the common good).